Keystone Fig 129/139: Mil-V-22133 Butterfly Valve
Keystone Figure 129 and 139 22133s are heavy duty cartridge seat designed, resilient seated butterfly valves that are ideally suited for seawater service within the commercial marine and offshore markets.
- Figure 129: Lug Style Butterfly Valve
- Figure 139: Wafer Style Butterfly Valve
Click here for Catalog Information on Keystone’s Fig 139 Mil-V-22133 Butterfly Valve.
Keystone Fig 129/139 Features & Benefits:
- Primary stem seal, formed by preloaded contact of disc hub with flatted seat surfaces, completely isolates stem and body from the line media.
- Secondary stem seal, formed by an engineered interference fit of the stem through the seat, provides additional sealing integrity.
- Rounded, polished disc edge provides full 360 degree concentric seating, minimum flow restriction, lower seating and unseating torques and maximum seat life.
- Superior, one-piece thru-shaft design provides high-strength and positive disc control. Shaft ends are standardized for operator interchangeability.
- Self-locking disc screws allow quick and easy disassembly and provide a positive connection.
- Self-adjusting, bi-directional stem seal is suitable for full industrial vacuum and pressure, preventing external contamination of the stem area.
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant top bushing absorbs actuator side thrust loads.
- Replaceable, metal-reinforced seat, completely encapsulated by rubber, isolates the stem and body from the media and eliminates seat distortion due to high vacuum or turbulence.
- Each valve is factory tested to 110 percent of specified pressure rating assures drop-tight shut-off.
- Cast-in top plate is an integral part of the body and is standardized to allow direct mounting of all Keystone actuators.
Keystone 129/139 Specifications:
Pressure Rating: 200 psi
Sizes: 2 to 20 inch [50 to 500 mm]
Temperature: -40°F to 250°F [-40°C to 120°C]