Keystone Fig 360: Mil-V-24624 Butterfly Valve
The Keystone K-LOK® High Performance Butterfly Valve is well suited for high performance applications such as steam, chilled water, gasoline, natural gas, air, oil, jet fuels and hydrocarbon process lines.
Click here for Keystone Fig 360 Catalog Information on Keystone’s Fig 360 Mil-V-24624 Butterfly Valve.
Pentair Keystone Fig 360 Features & Benefits:
- Integrally cast mounting pad provides direct mounting of many actuators.
- Rocker-shaped gland bridge compensates for uneven adjustment of gland nuts.
- Extended neck allows for two inches of pipeline insulation.
- Flattened body bore at stem journal ports positions stem bearings near disc, providing maximum stem support.
- Disc taper pins are tangentially positioned half in disc and half in stem, placing them in compression rather than shear, which eliminates potential for failure.
- Integrally cast disc position stop perfectly locates the disc in seat, achieving maximum seat and seal life.
- K-LOK polymer, elastomer, and fire-safe seats provide bi-directional, drop-tight closure in vacuum and throughout all pressure ranges, as well as at full rated differential pressure. A variety of materials allows optimum seat life in all applications.
Tyco Keystone Fig 360 Specifications:
Size Range: 2″ to 36″
Pressure Rating: ASME/ANSI Class 150 and 300
Temperature Rating: -20°F to 1000°F
NSF-61 trim available in 3″ to 36″